At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City Down Town

Go down 
+6
Dryskim
TheGeek42
Saber
Andrew
Rathborne
The Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 am

Lia felt no need to explain her weapons to them. Hers were pretty straight forward as with most, save for the mass effect field generator but the others might as well have spoken for all of them.

Malone nodded, "You'll get your items back soon. For now get acquainted with your new home." He thought to himself, They sure are excited. I hope things get interesting soon.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:09 am

"Do I at least get my robes back?"Rexan asked
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:55 pm

James holstered his MEU[SOC], following Malone inside the mansion while waving for his 'servent' to follow. "Listen, I don't know what the hell your talking about, but we'll do that later. Okay?" He whispered to Joahanne, taking the rear of the group, stooping next to the girl's ear momentarily.

---

Andrew sighed, following the people inside of the mansion, the Knight glanced around at the place. "Hey, this place remind me of that Mansion in Point Lookout!" He cheered to himself, the slowed his walk, looking at the ground as he remembered the fate of the large building. "Well, until it blew up..."

The Lone Wanderer felt someone unclasp his handcuffs, and overheard the conversation about getting their gear back. He certainly hoped no one messed with his T-45D. Inproper treatment of the Microfusion Cells within would probably blow up an entire block in a mini nuclear explosion.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 pm

"The architectural looks a bit primitive" Rexan commented.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 pm

"Your primitive, frickin Jedi." The little girl got really close to him, with none other than the famous troll face planted on her.

"So. How is it like to have your entire order destroyed by an Emo angst driven choosen one of the Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:54 pm

"Wait...What?"Was all Rexan was managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

"Yes...Well, you see, there was this promosing young Jedi called "Anakin Skywalker". And he was accepted into the Jedi Order at ten years old. And well, he had a lover. And he had visions of her dieng. So, he turned to the Supreme Chancler of the Republic, who has all the power, and was also a Sith Lord! And you see, he became his apprentice, and then attacked the Jedi Temple. They killed allthe younglings, most of the masters and Jedi as well. All the Jedi participating in the galaxy wide clone wars were killed by their own troops, not even knowing why. Within ten minutes, the Jedi temple was burning, ten thousand jedi had died, and the Jedi were labeled, and accepted by the entire Galaxy as peace hating traiters to the Republic. Soon after, they created the Galactic Empire out of the Republic, and in the proccses, massacred your people. Jedi were all but extinct." The little girl kicked a rock, bored beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Rexan 's jaw dropped and it took the jedi a few moments to get himself back together. "How do you know this? Are you a prophet? And if you are a sith I will not hesitate to cut you down" the Jedi openly stated.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 pm

"If I was a real Sith, you would be dead by now. And as for a Prophet...." The little girl got a evul thought in her head as she thought of all she could have fun with this. All that fun chaos that could be had.

"Yes....You see, I saw your Jedi orders future through you. I um.....could trace your time stream to your childs, than fast forward to that point in time. It's fairly random, though."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Now in town, Malone, Nova, Noble Six, Seeker, Rexan, and the little girl(needless to say they were a bit over occupied) that had been harassing some of the people, were leaving the grocery store, food for the people back at the mansion. Malone looked at the others, "Anyone need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Rexan looked down at the girl. "Excuse my language but that sounded totally assinizing"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I just watched the movies that grossed millions of dollars telling the tale about how your entire order was wiped out." The little girl stared him down, a cute, innocent look on her face.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well you do realize our order has had a long history of being nearly wiped out only to come back a few years alter right?" Rexan asked. "As I recall ten years ago the sith burned down the temple on Courascant"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 am

"Yes, but he killed every last jedi. Every kill was confirmed. And the galactic republic as a large hates your kind. Also, given the fact that the Empire actively seeks out force sensitive children, and kills them all...." The little girl sat on the curb, bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 am

"...That's horirble! How can you be so nonchalant about it!?!?!"Rexan shouted at her. As he said that a civilian walked yp to him. "Celebration VI isn't for another year dumbass! Stop cosplaying and harassing a young innocent girl" the civilian said before moving on. Rexan blinked. "...This is the worse month ever."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 pm

"Nah. I was joking. About every Jedi getting killed, anyway. The evil Jedi’s son ends up redeeming his Father, and killing the dark lord of the Sith. He then re makes the order. I swear, you force users are like Mexicans, or firkin Cockroach’s. Or maybe Twinkies. Mmmmmmm."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Is there something you wish to speak of, my Master?" Saber continued to stand, waiting on her controller to respond.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 pm

"I knew it! Because even we're destroyed we always come back.Oh Malgus can kiss my ass now" Rexan rambled on.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 pm

"....Then a galaxy faring species invades the galaxy. And proccedes to grape your order, and the galaxy as a whole. And then after that, a bunch of pretender Sith come in, and destroy the re built order...again."
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"Well history does repeat itself...."Rexan stated.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 pm

"Yes well, the EU is getting REALLY annoying in that aspect. I mean, it's really- Why am I having this conversation with you?" The little girl jumped up, and looked at the store they had just left.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

"I don't know and do you happen to know what the final outcome of what happens in the Cold War?"Rexan asked
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:20 pm

James glanced back at Seeker, shaking his head in response. "No, it's nothing." He replied, then went back to what he was doing. Still glancing around, as always.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm

"Honestly Master, it's a good thing you are alert, that being said, you don't need to stress yourself. Lest the enemy is assasin class, there's no way anyone could sneak up on us. I am your shield, if you need me as that. I would take any form of attack in your stead. After all, it matters little if I die anyway." The Servant eyed the little girl, and the Jedi Knight, as she spoke to her Master.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Dunno. Not into that MMO much." The girl looked up at the clouds above, the lowering amount of light was interesting. Like they would be attacked or anything.

Last edited by Seeker on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Rexan sighed. "Thank you for being useful" he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 pm

"Jeez, I just won't tell you what the force really is, then. Trust me, it isn't what you think it is." The little girl looked at Rexan, a trully innocent look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City Down Town
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next