At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion of Crossroads

Go down 
+7
Dagon's Champion
LiaRena
Andrew
Dryskim
Eragon
Saber
The Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:43 am

Andrew moved back over to Aya with a shrug at Pepsi's response. "I love kids, but if I ever have any, I hope they won't be like that." He joked half-heartedly. He actually wasn't really bothered by the child, despite how obnoxious he was.

"As for the other two, they look a little busy... maybe we should try to find the most delicious looking slices in the box for ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 am

Leon sniffed the air before converging on the pizza box like a rabid dog, he hadn't had a good pizza since he'd gotten transported to this 'real Earth'. Pizza being the primary foodstuff of single men the world over, the task of eating the slice of grease came naturally.

~

Six ignored the food and the general ruckus, fingers working intently, searching for any and all information possibly relating to their present situation. He'd need to cue someone into this 'Albert Wesker' fellow, though it would seem like Agent Kennedy would be the one with the most experience dealing with the man. The rest of their attackers were mostly a mystery, but presumably fictional, just much harder to find on the world wide web.

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:50 am

"Orly? I'll show YOU obnoxious!" The little girl threw her controller at Andrew, aiming for his face. Not really an ideal choice, but she was damned accurate- and the throw certainly had a lot of power behind it.

Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 am

Andrew turned and held up his hand as he spotted the controller flying at him, opening his palm and closing down the moment he felt contact, trapping the controller in his grip. The Knight then turned and set the controller down on a nightstand next to the doorway, before leaning against it again. Remaining silent as he raised an eyebrow at the child.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 pm

"Next time, I throw the X-Box. I won't forget this." The little girl gave an evil smile that could put the likes of Alma, or Elanor to shame, before looking back at the TvScreen. Great, her K/D had went down while she was AFC (Away from controller). Crazy fictional characters with their hax0r skillz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya leaned back on the door, smiling.

"Go ahead. I'm not big on food right now."
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Andrew returned Aya's smile, leaning on the opposite side of the doorway she was against. "Mmm, I'm not very hungry right now, either." The Knight glanced around, not many people were swarming for the Pizza. Not that it really mattered to him, it was their stomachs. Not like he was going to each much. He wasn't very hungry.

"So, what should we do while we wait?"
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

Character Sheet
Race: Human/Elf Hybrid
Faction: Dragon Riders
Weapon: Brisingr

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:23 pm

After unloading what seemed like a thousand tonnes of shopping bags, John entered the room with a slice of the pepperoni in hand and the bags filled with takeaway food.

"Who's the kid?" he asked as he passed through the doorway, finishing the pizza and putting the bags on a small side table. The smell almost immediately filled the room, like a plague spreading through the streets of London in the reign of Queen Victoria. (Fuck you. I DID just reference my dirty ass country ^^)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE. JUST SHUT UP!" Hunter let her rage out on the newbs of black ops, pwning them with her brand new AUG. Don't ask how she got it so quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya shook her head, trying to think of something. They had to leave very soon, and she didn't want to piss that little girl off.

"Get ready, I guess. We're leaving after everyone is done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber waked through the kitchen, holding two of the three pizza boxes in her hand, a semi-tired look on her face. She would have a bite to eat, then go back to her room. She really didn't like being here with all these people, could end bad for her, or her Master. That being said, she wasn't going to disobey her Master over something so trivial. They could be useful, in theory.
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

"Hey, kid?" Sheppard smiled, gesturing towards the TV, "How do you fare at Zombies?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well, they probably won't let me take an Assault Rifle on the plane ride... so I guess I'm packed." Andrew shrugged, as he slipped off Aya's jacket. He let Saber pass by with the pizza, before holding it out for the girl standing just a few feet in front of him. "Thanks for letting me borrow this."

---

James stepped back inside the Mansion after his smoke, and a walk through the snow. He liked the snow, reminded him of home. The Marine walked into the smell of pizza, and immiedtly began to head for the kitchen. On his way, he passed by Saber who was holding two whole boxes. "Hey, you gonna eat all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 pm

"I got to round 40 this one time, with hax. MMMMmhmm. Just get a controller." The little girl exited the game, going over to zombies; Moon. Hopefully, they would get far into the game. But she had a feeling this guy was a major newb, like Lia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go ahead and keep it safe for me." Aya smiled, looking outside. They would have to leave very very soon, lest they missed the private flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But of course, Master." Saber stepped into James room, closing the door behind her. It was feeding time.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Andrew shrugged with a smile, putting the jacket back on once more. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of it." He smiled, then glanced at a nearby clock. "We'll have to get a move on soon."

---

James sighed as Saber yoinked his room, keeping his course towards the kitchen. He passed by Aya and Andrew. Opening the remain box and grabbing two slices. Scarfing down each of them rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:23 pm

"Ten minutes in, round seven, no downs. We make quite the team." Sheppard mused, reloading his Galil with a tap of the 'X' button, "Watch out. You're running low and there's a horde coming at you from the right.

Both of Sheppard's frags which landed to the girl's right made the largest noise ever, due to the surround sound. He chuckled, waiting for her to take the time to reload.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:34 pm

"Looks like its time for the THUNDA GUN. No really, since I'm point whoring, we might as well tele up and upgrade my Thunder gun. After I waste the ammo, of course." Hunter switched from her CZ over to her thundergun, as she began spaming the hell out of the oncoming hordes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think it's time. Get everyone, I guess. I'll wait for you all here, then we can all talk." Aya brea looked at the room full of people, slightly hating this. She didn't want to be near these people, because they would probably die, and she wouldn't. Even if it wasn't a violent death, she would outlive them all.
Back to top Go down
Thom

Thom

Character Sheet
Faction: The Order of Magick
Weapon: Tesla Staff/Exotic Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"The one that wields the darkness of the baker's dozen, is lethal in everyway. First I warn you of the one of many patterns, that shall haunt you for the rest of your days."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Having grabbed a piece of pizza for herself earlier and storing the papers in her equipment pouch, Nova sat quietly in the lounge as she continued to watch the others play gamrs.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am

Lia sat on the couch, a scowl on her face, as the others ate pizza. She was forced to survive on a few tubes of food paste, she always had a few stored in case of emergency, as she waited for the government to finish its research into making its own version to sustain her. She tried to block out the others though, to figure out how much these humans knew about Quarians. Very few knew more than anyone outside the flotilla, but a select few knew more than most realized. They had done the science and were more correct than most realized. She respected these people, even if they did disturb her with their fanatical devotion, most to Tali'Zorah, the daughter of that old fool, Rael'Zorah. Nonetheless, she had a bit of respect for them, despite their seeming lack of lives.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 am

Malachi sat next to lia as they ate. He looked at lia's rather lean food portions and then looked to his plate it was covered in an octopus spread, seasoned but raw, just like back home. "Hey lia, why do you have to eat that?" He asked, taking a whole squid in his hand and tearing its head off with his razor like teeth.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:40 am

Lia sighed and looked at Malachi as he tore into the squid with his teeth, and she thought about how easily they could tear someone apart. She refocused her thoughts with a slight shake of her head, "Sorry, I cannot eat the same kind of food as you or the others. My amino acid molecules are an inverse of yours, meaning that I have Dextro-DNA while you have Levo-DNA, making you able to eat things of this planet. I have to wait while the government that brought us here, synthesizes something I can eat." She looked at what had been half a tube of food paste, but it was almost gone. "I have to conserve what little food I have for now."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 am

Malchi shrugged, "As i said my blood is different than that of humans as well, though, through the genius of evolution i may adapt to any environment. So i can infiltrate a species and then slowly populate it with hybrids... that will soon the whole race into deep one." He chuckled a bit, he looked at lia, "Could probably eat that stuff too if i wanted, but my mother raised me on squid and i got a taste for it." He slurped the tentacles into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 am

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to. It has no taste." She squeezed the remains of the tube into the receptacle on her mask, the food making its way into her mouth. She disliked the feel and the near tastelessness of the slime as it crawled down her throat. She sighed and dropped the tube beside her for a moment to save her findings before her omni tool faded and she recovered the tube, "Excuse me, I will be right back." With that she stood and dropped the empty tube into a waste receptacle. Then she returned to Malachi, sitting beside him.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 am

Malachi looked at Lia and smiled, his black eyes traced down her body, her suit was so lovely. "so lia, how are you adjusting to this new place, basically the same as my home, in hiding, going out though..." He said.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:34 am

"I guess I am settling in fairly well, considering almost all of this is out of date in my time, I probably won't see anyone I knew for a long time, if ever again. I mean, I am not going crazy or crying in the corner." Lia let out a laugh, a joking tone to her last statement. "I like it though, not much to miss back where I come from."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 am

Malachi looked at lia and said, "Well you'll have me to talk to while were here. " He smiled at her, "And i'm guessing the flotilla isnt the nicest place in your galaxy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 am

"You have no idea how right you are. Most of the ships are failing and in need of constant repairs, there is an over population problem, and they all fear artificial intelligence after our blunder with the geth three centuries prior to my time." She laughed, "Kind of makes me happy for my exile. They were led by a bunch of asses and cowards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of Crossroads
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next