At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highway/Wilderness

Go down 
+4
Dagon's Champion
LiaRena
Rathborne
The Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Nova tore her pyblade out of one of the fleing Beastmen, Nova glanced around at the scene of carnage that had been wrought. She remained unfazed by the incident - she had sen similar sights before in the past.

As Merrik's sword struck the beast, a second lanced throuugh the leader' chest, nearly catching him in the proces wee it not for a quick side step to avoid the blade. As both combatants withdrew their weapons and the corpse fell to the floor, Merrik looked at the woman in front of him with both suspicion and subdued anger: they may have saved his men, but he dod not who they were, nor why they were here. And for all he knew, they could be spies for one of the Empire' many opponent.

As he locked eyes with the woman, he noted that his men (the few that were left), were gathering the personal posesions from their fellow dead or brandihing their halbierds at the new arrivals.

Finally, he spoke through grited teeth, "What is your business in the realms of the Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:11 pm

"No, that'll be all." James replied to Saber as he left cover, stepping out into the field while reloading his M4A1. Wow, he had no idea how easy it would be to kill things that didn't have weapons to fire back with.

---

"Heh, I'm sure you have other abilities than that?" Andrew looked over at Aya with a slight unseen wink, as he flexed his arms. Lifting the Gatling Laser just slightly higher from the ground,
Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yes, we are here on a visit from the land of... Britannia. Or Albion, if you prefer. We wish to seek consul with your King. Further information could be devulged from my Master." Saber brought the invisible sword to her side, staring the man in the eye, a neutral tone and face. She would've liked to wear her armor now, but that would waste energy. If there was a fight, she could accses it anytime she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't get it.....Um, you want to go get the others?" Aya looked towards the direction where the fighting had been, knowing that only humans were left, and humans had stopped dieng a while ago. She could perhaps move in with Andrew, and cover their allies in case the natives thought they were demons or something. At least they could kill some of the bastards. Or maybe, they could just stay here, but she wasn't sure. She could've actually thought of something complicated, but she wasn't in the mood. She honestly stopped caring about her own death for awhile. There was no point in worrying about it anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadsofreality.rpg-board.net
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Lia let the rifle's barrel drop before, not intending to disarm herself if not necessary, and assumed a rather submissive stance, rather than anger them. She would rather not fight more now if they did not have to. The Quarian didn't speak though, instead she remained quiet and watched as Saber and the leader of the humans conversed.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Merrik scowled at Johanne. "We do not have a "King", mi lady. Nor do I know of any land called Albion ."

He turned to the remaining men of his unit. "Men, at arms!" Twelve halberds lowered, pointing at the new arrivals.

Merrik turned back to the others, adding, "Our Emperor will decide your fate. If you come with us quietly, no harm will be done. But force us to use our weapons and we will not hesitate."

He kept his grip firmly on the handle of hi weapon as he challenged, "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Malachi snarled at the humans beneath his cowl, still hiding his alien appearance from the imperials. He holstered his pistol, and crossed his arms. He thought about revealing himself to them, seeing the horrified expressions on their dumb faces at the mere sight of his face. He chuckled a bit and just shook his head, that would be stupid... but fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 pm

James sighed as he finished reloading, shifting slightly under his BDU's. He didn't like the sudden hostility the people who they'd just saved had taken towards them.

Then again, they were complete outsiders.

---

"I'll show you later. And yeah, let's catch up with them." Andrew replied as he sped up, despite the massive amount of gear he was carrying, he still moved rather quickly.

Soon, he came upon the scene where his fellow travelers and a bunch of friggin' Knights or some such shit were in the middle of a staredown. He stepped out slowly of the forest slowly, T-51b, AER14 Laser Rifle, AEP9 Laser Pistol, Gatling Laser, and Tesla Cannon all visible.

"We gonna have any problems with your leader, friend? Because I don't feel like burning down a city... today."
Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:40 am

"I will follow my Masters word, and do so as he chooses. I should hope that your "Emperor" doesn't treat all such diplomats in this manner. A country is ruled not by the King, or "Emperor", but the spirit of the people. A King or Emperor who "rules" a country, is nothing more than a tyrant in sheeps skin. I should hope your Emperor is not a tyrant, but that will be unknown until we meet him. However, from the way you are treating us as it is, I would think the former is much more proabable. But, as stated before, I do not know." Saber added an irrataited tone to her voice, annoyed that the fact he treated her as a lady over a fellow warrior. This was why she had impersonated a man, though she needed supernatural help for that. She had always wanted to be a King first and foremost, nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya shook her head, amused at Andrew, as she kept her M9 at the ready. Per usual, morality and death were no issue to her. She had nothing left to live for, and that had a certain amount of freedom to it. She could die, and she wouldn't care. Hell, she'd actually be happy (In the few moments before death, that is.) she wouldn't live for an eternity.
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadsofreality.rpg-board.net
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 am

"If your master's wishes run contrary to the laws of our realm, I'm afraid we cannot accommodate that." Merrik added grimly as the remaining soldiers closed formation around the travellers. "But that final decision is not mine to make."

He turned West on the road back to Altdorf as he grimly concluded, "You have to understand - our nation just got back on it's feet after being nearly overrun. We cannot take chances with the unknown."

Nova found herself hounded into a group with the other and she nearly lashed out at them. But provoking a fight here could mean certain death for her and the others, o she stayed her hand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highway/Wilderness   Highway/Wilderness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highway/Wilderness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: Warhammer :: Empire-
Jump to: