An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Lia sighed, doubting this newcomer was one of those...chaos soldiers or something like that. Nonetheless, she drew her gun and held it in a lowered position as she watched the figure who exited this new ship.
~~~
Nyuu pulled back into the forest a bit, hiding from the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 am

Malachi's magnum was at the ready, his necronomicon was open, and a score of tentacles slithered, gurgled, and snapped out from under his robes. "what the fuck now? who the fuck is going to stand out like a sore thumb, not to mention completely make an ass out of themselves and do this?" He growled as he stood next to Lia.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:43 am

The women motioned for Nyu to get closer- no one was around. The entire place was devoid of life. The ship was gone, no one else could be seen. This place was certainly deserted, or so it seemed. No matter. Whatever it was, whatever magecraft did this, she was sure she could handle it. But this girl...

An unearthly fog started to creep, as if from the ground. It was obvisousily fueled by some sort of dark power, some magecraft. There was to much unknown here. No matter which direction she looked, she couldn't see much more past than a few yards- and it was slowly and steadily getting much, much worse than that. At this point, she felt she could literally cut this fog with a knife.

The Magus prepared her magic circuits, letting prana flow in preperation of the fight to come. Whatever this thing was....

Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 am

Nyuu was scared to say the least. Not only was she shaking from cold, but also fear. She was reluctant, wanting to hide, but she obeyed Lucy. "N-nyuu?" She looked about, trying to see, but her receding line of site terrorized her.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 am

A figure crawled down from a nearby tree, concealed by the growing fog, it slunk along towards nyuu, laughing and snickering as it went on all fours. Its hunched figure looked pained and tortured with every step. it stood up and towered over nyuu bearing over her from behind like some great beast... it picked up nyuu in its arms and squeezed her tight.

"AWWWWWWWWWW such a cute kitty!!! i think we've met before, yes yes yes!! some other world, another stage!! but your just as sweet and soft..." dreamer exclaimed as he held onto Nyuu tightly. Recently freed from his straightjacket and his mask removed (and his face repaired) a pair of bones grew from his head, there was a horrid crunching, churning, and ripping sound as they broke the skin.
Back to top Go down
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Ametis looked around, his visor a dull blue/green in the light. He finally sighted Lia, and activated his scan visor and scanned her, and began walking toward her calmly and waved his left arm as a way to show he was a friendly.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 pm

The Quarian kept her weapon lowered, but still where she could easily shoot should she need. "Damn." That was all the Quarian said as she saw the suited figure begin to approach her. To be honest, she didn't want to talk to much of anyone right now, and here comes this newcomer, making a beeline for her. She sighed as she waited silently.
Back to top Go down
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Ametis stopped, about ten feet from her and depolerized his visor and looked at her and said in a slightly happy voice "Hey. My name's Ametis Syrl, I've been sent here to provide any backup you may need. If I may ask, what did I miss on my way here?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Sighing, Lia muttered under her breath, "Fucking bosh'tets." The she raised her voice to an audible level again, "You missed everything. There was a massive battle that you missed in its entirety."
Back to top Go down
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Lowering his head sadly ametis sighed and said "Dang it. Well, I'm sorry I couldnt arrive sooner, I ran into some trouble getting here, and my ship's navigation systems got scrambled and by the time I got the fixed....Well, you know."

Raising his head he looked at her and continued "Well, is there anything I can do to help out now? Since I'm here I might as well to something to make up for the time I lost."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Shaking her head, "I wouldn't know. The battle didn't end that long ago." She looked around, "Someone else might be able to give you something to do."
Back to top Go down
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Sighing Ametis looked around and then back at her and said "Dang, must have been some battle. Well thanks for the information"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Lia sighed and holstered the weapon again, turning to Malachi. Once Ametis was out of earshot, she said, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Malachi shrugged, "Personally i'm not in the mood to talk to more strangers, would just like to go back to the room and lay down... wouldnt you agree love?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Lia raised an eyebrow behind her visor. Apparently relationships moved a lot faster for Malachi than for her. Then again, she was a Quarian and they tended to take things slower than others so they knew they didn't make a mistake. "Nodding, I would love to go back and sleep some more right now." She sighed and looked about at the bodies, "We have to help here first, though."
~~~
Nyuu was shocked to say the least. A man who she hadn't met before had snatched her up in his arms. Despite he terror, it was oddly comforting. That was hardly any consolation at the moment though, because she shock made Nyuu terrified as she tried to break free.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:12 am

Malachi nodded, "Aye, your right Lia. so any idea where to start?" He asked

_
Dreamer held onto Nyuu, didn't hold to tight, but didn't let her get away, he petted her head gently and whispered in her ear softly. "Its okay kitty... i wont hurt you." He nuzzled her cheek and kissed it tenderly.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 am

"I have no idea what needs to be done. We're probably going to have to find someone who can tell us what we SHOULD do." Lia herself, honestly was at a loss in this scenario. She thought that clearing the dead would be the next move. She would wait to see what happened next though.
Back to top Go down
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Ametis continued roaming around, looking for someone that needed his help. Wondering exactly how big the battle was, he brought up his scan visor, and ran a scan of the entire area, and when he turned to look out at the battlefield, he drew in a somewhat shuddered breath. In front of him were dozens upon dozens of red and blue colored outlines, so many that it seemed to make the field appear like a sea of red and blue. He shook his head clearing the scan visor and turned away, and continued on, wondering why things were getting so out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)   Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kislev - Battlefield (Also, Nuln)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: Warhammer :: Empire-
Jump to: